Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Cole is feeling better!!!!!! Not only does his arm feel better, but his mood has greatly improved. It is so nice to have a happy hubby again. A home is not a home without drama. I think if Cole and I have been able to get through what we have over the last ten years we can get through anything. Two brain surgeries, a child diagnosed with autism, 6 years of college for him, and three years of college for me, two more children, a motor cycle accident with 2 surgeries, and debt up to our eyeballs we are still together. We have more drama to come. Cole is talking about going back to school to be a principal, and I have to pass all my test to to my interpreting licence to secure my job. One day we will be out of debt and done with college. I guess that is why they call it retirement.

4 comments:

  1. goodluck with it all, just think how much you have grown because of what you guys have been through. I am sure the thought of going through it all with anyone but eachother is unthinkable! Gooluck with your interpretting tests!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear Cole is feeling better. Your kids have gotten so big. They are all so cute! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there--I've been on the edge of my seat waiting for your next post! How is everybody? I wanna hear some details and see some pics. Your kids are too cute to keep me in the dark here; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa I know how you feel! I hope we get our school loans paid off before we retire too!I know it won't be before Kaylynn is in College because that is just 7 years away! Miss you so much! I'd love to get together with you next time you are in town,
    Tara Bennett

    ReplyDelete